Please make sure you are using the browser Google Chrome anytime you are on the Stax Pay website as some features do not work properly on other browsers.
Clear Your Cache in Google Chrome:
- In Chrome. click the three dots and select More tools and click Clear Browsing Data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
How to use Incognito a Window:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots and then click New Incognito Window.
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon Incognito.
- You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
If completing the above steps does not resolve your issue, please complete the following steps to pull a HAR File and email it to email@example.com to open a technical support ticket.
Requesting a HAR File:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- From the Chrome menu bar, select View > Developer > Developer Tools.
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round record button ( ) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the Clear button ( ) to clear any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Once you have reproduced the issue, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.