Payment buttons can be added to your website to allow you to easily accept payments online without the need for a web developer. Simple payment buttons are not preset with an amount, but are open fields that your customers will be able to fill with an amount. The first time you log into your virtual terminal, you will need to select “Edit Details” to enable payment links for the first time, but once it has been set up once, you can reuse the same button across your site as needed!
How to Navigate to the Simple Payment Button Page in Stax Pay:
- Sign into Stax Pay.
- Select the Apps tab on the left hand side.
- Select the Website Payments App.
- Select Launch.
- Now follow the below steps to get started with setting up your payment button!
To get started with setting up your payment button:
- Select Copy HTML from the Simple Payment button section.
- If you prefer to customize the text on the button, you can edit it from the main screen of the website payments page.
- Once you’ve copied the HTML, the code is now ready to be added to your website!