In many cases, merchants have a preset payment amount that they send to their customers. A preset amount helps eliminate mis-keyed amounts, and ensures you are paid correctly every time!
Similar to simple Payment Links, once you’ve set up your link, you’ll be able to reuse the same link/button to share with your customers without any additional changes.
To get started with setting up your payment link or button with a preset, pre-filled amount:
CLICK HERE to go directly to the Website Payments page and start at Step 4.
- Navigate to Apps from the main toolbar | Select Website Payments |Select Launch
- Scroll down to the section labeled Advanced Link Builder
- Select Open Preset Builder
- Enter in the total amount to be paid and enable other customizable options (if needed)
- Include a note and success redirect to be shown upon a successful payment (if needed)
- To use a preset payment link: select Copy URL - this URL is now pre-populated with the payment information required from your customer
- To use a preset payment button: select Copy HTML - this button is now ready to be added to your website
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, you can call our Support Team at 1.855.550.3288 or email email@example.com