In many cases, merchants have a preset payment amount that they send to their customers. A preset amount helps eliminate mis-keyed amounts, and ensures you are paid correctly every time! Similar to simple payment links, once you’ve set up your link, you’ll be able to reuse the same link/button to share with your customers without any additional changes.
To get started with setting up your payment link or button with a preset, pre-filled amount:
- Navigate to "Apps" from the main toolbar
- Select "Website Payments"
- Select "Launch"
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Advanced Link Builder"
- Select “Open Preset Builder”.
- Enter in the total amount to be paid.
- Include a note and success redirect to be shown upon a successful payment (if needed).
- To use a preset payment link: select “Copy URL” - this URL is now pre-populated with the payment information required from your customer.
- To use a preset payment button: select “Copy HTML” - this button is now ready to be added to your website!
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, you can call our Support Team at 1.855.550.3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org