Learn how to use Zapier to create or modify information in your Stax Account.
Zapier is an application that is used to connect apps into customized workflows that are meaningful for your business. Anytime you want a specific action to take place between Stax and another application, you can use Zapier to create a "Zap" to accomplish the integration.
In order to integrate Stax with Zapier, you will need a Zapier account and access to the Stax API, Webhooks, and API Keys. Your account may need to be upgraded to access these feature. Please reach out to support at email@example.com for access.
Below are the steps for using Zapier when an event occurs in another platform and you need that event to trigger something happening in your Stax account.
Example: You add a customer to a Google Spreadsheet, and you want that customer information to be sent to your Stax account.
- Navigate to zapier.com
- Log into your Zapier account and Start a Zap
- Choose your Trigger
- Choose Account
- Edit Options
- Test the Zap
- Set up your Action
- Choose the Zapier Webhooks Action
- Edit your Template
- Launch the API Keys screen in your Stax account.
- Select +New Key
- Edit the name of the API Key (if needed). It is recommended you set the name to something like "Zapier API Key".
- Select Save
- Select Copy and then paste the API Key into the Authorization header field in Zapier.
- Test the Zap
- Name your Zap and turn it on