To upload a document to Stax, each document must meet specific requirements to be accepted for verification.
The following are some of the requirements:
- Documents must be uploaded in full color (i.e. no black-and-white scans).
- Documents must be clear and large enough to read
- Photocopies of identity documents are not acceptable.
- Documents must be valid and not expired.
- Address verification documents must be dated within the past six months.
- Complete documents must be uploaded. A complete document is defined as:
- Both front and back of a driver’s license or identity card.
- The entire personal information page of a passport.
- Documents can be uploaded in .png or .jpg format (photos and color scans acceptable).