Inside of the box you will find your audio jack reader and a charging cable.
When you first receive your reader, plug it into a power source using the cord provided to ensure it is fully charged.
Please note it can take up to two hours for the reader to fully charge.
To learn more about what the reader lights mean, click here.
Once your reader is fully charged, you will need to connect your reader. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the SwipeSimple app.
- Sign-in to your account.
- Plug in the reader to the audio jack port. You may need to remove the device case.
The First Transaction
Once the reader is connected, you are ready to run your first transaction!
- From the Sale tab, enter desired amount.
- Tap Charge.
- When prompted, insert or swipe the card. If swiping, please swipe at a slow speed with the magnetic strip facing the black part of the reader.
- Follow prompts in the app to complete the transaction.
- Select receipt option if desired.
Please go here to download a quick reference guide for the basic functions of your Swipe Simple reader.
If you need additional assistance please email us at email@example.com.