Use the following process to send an invoice through the Omni Virtual Terminal.
1. Select Advanced Payment in the upper left hand corner
2. Choose your catalog item or simply enter the price amount - the price is the only required field on this step, and select continue
3. If you would like to offer the ability for your customer to add a tip while paying their invoice, select ALLOW CUSTOMER TO ADD A TIP
4. If you would like to allow your customer to submit a partial payment against their invoice, select ALLOW CUSTOMER TO PARTIALLY PAY (click here to learn how to disable partial payments for all invoices)
5. Select Continue
6. Select an existing customer or add a new customer
7. Select Create as Invoice
8. Review Invoice and select Send - you have the option to email or send the invoice via SMS text message
*If you choose not to send right away, your invoice will be saved as a draft and will be listed under the INVOICES tab. You can return to the INVOICES page at any time to view all invoices.
Once the invoice is sent, your customer will receive a link to enter their payment information and pay right away.
You can then navigate to the INVOICES tab to review the status. Whether it be a Draft, Sent, Viewed, and Paid. The icons in the top left corner will determine the status of the invoice.
You also have the ability to customize your invoices with the Advanced Customization app! For more information on advanced customization, follow this link.
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, you can call our Support Team at 1.855.550.3288 or email email@example.com.