Our Quick Payments feature allows you to easily collect credit card payments from your customers. You can access this feature by clicking on the Quick Payment button on the dashboard.
Once you arrive at the Quick Payment page, you can fill out the form as pictured below to get started:
- Enter customer information. If you are charging an existing customer, their name will appear in the dropdown menu, along with their information
- If you are creating a new customer, select New Customer from the dropdown and enter their first and last name and email address. This is the only information required
- If this is a new customer, enter the cardholder name, card number, expiration date, CVV, and zip code
- Enter in the amount you would like your customer to pay and any additional notes
- Press Charge and you are ready to send
- The system will still save customer information and payment method