Stax has officially reached Unicorn status!
- After our latest funding round, we have achieved unicorn status, raising $245 million from investors, with a valuation of more than $1 billion. At Stax, we’re changing the way businesses manage their payment experience. But we’re more than a payments company–we’re helping businesses grow and scale to create even more unicorns.
Thank you for believing in us, as we believe in you!
New Invoices List
- Designed to enhance your workflow with helpful statuses and icons in a more compact and efficient layout. We added advanced filter criteria, convenient status icons, quick actions to commonly used functions, and an invoice detail drawer.
Collapsible Sidebar in Stax Pay
- Need more space in Stax Pay? Easily collapse and expand the main navigation bar by selecting the menu icon to see more of what is important to you. Your business’ results!
Coming Soon - New Customers List
- As a part of our ongoing investment in improving your experience within Stax Pay, next we are redesigning the Customers list to match the design of the Payments and Invoices lists.
Be on the lookout, more information is coming soon!
General system improvements and efficiencies
- Search function in Payments, Invoices, Customers lists does not auto-filter the results.
- For surcharging enabled merchants:
- Surcharging line item did not appear on customer receipts.
- Missing back button when going through the review step in payment flow.
- Not able to send invoices to multiple customers when creating an invoice.
- After an invoice has been created, not seeing the expanded detail drawer for the invoice.
Contact Customer Support should you have any questions on this quarter's product updates.