Automated Level 2 Processing
- We now offer compliant and automatic Level 2 processing, so you can further monetize payments within your app by optimizing interchange.
- Access better interchange rates and realize a reduction of up to .50% on qualifying transactions.
Enhanced Support Features
- Over the quarter, we released a number of updates focused on enhancing Customer Support features, as a result of our ongoing investment to help manage your customers' support needs more efficiently.
- We released an improved Support Request form that allows you to attach supporting documentation directly to the ticket and improved field explanation when creating a request.
- It’s now even easier to manage your Support Tickets with a portal directly within Stax Connect. Gain visibility into what tickets are open, view a summarized description, and filter by status.
- Access an expanded detail view of all tickets in the portal. Select any ticket to drill-down into the core details such as Status, Assigned Agent, and Description.
ACH Void Reasons
- We’ve added enhanced visibility into ACH void reasons within the associated transaction’s Detail Drawer.
- Now, quickly and efficiently relay pertinent details to your customers if they inquire about an ACH void.
- Also, if you’re using a white-labeled instance of Stax Pay, what you see in Stax Connect will mirror what your customers see in Stax Pay.
Maximums for ACH Transactions
High ticket limits for ACH are also now visible within Merchant Details.
Meet Ricky Dunbar - Senior Director, Partner Success
Ricky has been with Stax for nearly two years. As the Senior Director on our Partner Success team, Ricky ensures our valued partners are well taken care of by delivering solutions and strategies critical to a successful payments integration.
Contact your Partner Success Manager directly should you have any questions or if you are interested in enabling Level 2 processing.