When sending an invoice from the Stax Pay Portal, you can apply a due date so your customer knows when you would like to accept payment.
To assign a due date to an invoice:
- Navigate to Stax Pay Dashboard.
- Select Create Invoice.
- Enter the payment details.
- Click the Due Date field.
- Select a date from the calendar.
- Click Continue or Save.
- If you select Save, you can return to the invoice draft later by clicking on the Invoices tab.
- If you select continue, you will complete the invoice flow.
- Choose the customer or add a new customer.
- Select Create an Invoice.
- Click Send.
- Your customer will now see a due date reflected on the invoice.