When sending an invoice from the Stax Pay Portal, you can apply a due date so your customer is aware of when you would like to accept payment.
To assign a due date to an invoice:
- Navigate to Stax Pay Dashboard.
- Select Create Invoice.
- Enter the payment details.
- Click in to the Due Date field.
- Select the desired date from the calendar:
Select Continue or Save.
- If you select Save, you can come back to the invoice draft at a later time by clicking on the Invoices tab.
- If selecting continue, you will complete the invoice flow.
- Choose the customer or add a new customer.
- Select Create as Invoice.
- Select Send.
- Your customer will now see a due date reflected on the invoice
If you have any further questions or need additional assistance please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.