As a Stax Pay user, you can access detailed reports about payment methods, sales, item categories, and more.
Keep a pulse on the status and financial health of your business. You can also export these reports and view information in a given date range. With instant access to real-time reporting, easy payment reconciliation, and a simpler way to manage payment deposits, spend more time on actions that grow your business with Stax and less on what doesn’t.
Simply click Open on any available Report to see a list view of the information within. You can filter the information by timeframe and Export each report.
- Payment Methods: View, Edit, or Print Customer payment methods that are saved, expired, or expiring soon.
- Sales by Item: View or print total sales by product/service for a given date range.
- Sales by Product/Service Category: View or print total sales by product/service category for a given date range.
- Custom Report: Customizable reports to fit your business needs.
- Deposit: View or print deposit reports by batch date, transaction, and amount for a given date range.
- Reconciliation: View or print reconciliation deposit reports by batch date, transaction, and amount for a given date range.
- Company Overview: View analytics across all of your Stax Pay solutions in one place.
- Don't have access to all of the Reporting you need Contact Customer Support to see what is available within our different plans.