The Settings tab in Stax Pay is where you can view all of your account information. You can add or change information, such as your login, DBA, users, or bank account information.
To access, select Settings in the main navigation within Stax Pay and you will see your core Account information by default.
You also have access to manage and customize your business' core settings, including:
- Team Settings where you can add/delete Users and update permissions.
- Branding where you can upload your logo and add social media links.
- Invoice Settings where you can set custom fields, customer reminders and update default invoice preferences such as invoice numbers and more.
- Notifications where you can set up automated receipt options and subscribe to the weekly summary.
- Sales Tax where you can configure custom tax rates for taxable items.