The deposit report in Stax Pay includes reporting for your credit card and ACH (bank) transactions.
The Deposit Report will list each deposit as a separate line item. You can click on each deposit to review the transactions included in the deposit.
In addition to reviewing your deposits, you can click on each line item within the deposit to be taken to the transaction in your payments list. If you notice a transaction deposit report you do not recognize, you can click the transaction to be taken directly to the payment details in your payment list.
To view your ACH deposits:
- In Stax Pay, select Reports in the left menu.
- On the Reports page, click Open on the Deposit Report.
- Click the deposit for additional details. Use the time filter to narrow your search.
Your transaction(s) for the deposit will now be listed.
If you have a question about a payment included in your deposit and would like to go to your payments list to review further:
- Navigate to the transaction in the deposit report.
- Find the transaction, and select the go-to icon on the right.
- Review your transaction details.