- Stax FAQs
- Stax Pay
- Dejavoo Products
- My Account
- Stax Pay Platform
- Recursos en español
- Verifone Products
- Swipe Simple Mobile Application
- Point of Sale Solutions
- Monthly Product Updates
- Pricing & Plans
- Product Announcements
- Stax Pay Mobile
- Shopping Carts & CRM Solutions
- Card Present with Stax Pay
- PAX Terminals
Verifone: How to accept Apple Pay
Apple Pay allows iPhone and Apple Watch users to use NFC (or tap) technology to pay at checkout. Your Verifone machine is able to accept this form of payment, read below to learn how:
- Press F2 (Sale).
- If prompted, enter server ID.
- Have the customer place phone over the Verifone terminal screen with their fingerprint, face recognition, or password enabled.
- Once transaction is processed, a receipt will print.
- When customer receipt screen prompts you, enter F1 (Yes) or F2 (No).